Summer Camp 2021
There will be 3 sessions of camp this summer:
- Session 1 - June 21 thru June 25 (M-F), Virtual Camp - Friendly Faces of Butano Creek
- Session 2 - June 28 thru July 2 (M-F), Virtual Camp - Friendly Faces of Butano Creek
- Session 3 - July 18 thru 24 (Sun-Sat), In-Person Resident Camp - Camp Butano Creek***
Registration is staggered this year:
- Friendly Faces of Butano Creek (virtual camp) - Registration Opens March 6th
- Camp Butano Creek (resident camp) - Registration Opens March 20th
- Chickadees - entering 4th and 5th grade
- Quails - entering 6th through 8th grade
- Ravens - entering 9th and 10th grade
- Pelicans - entering 110th and 12th grade
For unit descriptions please visit our "What Can I Do?" page.
For information on being a volunteer staff member, see our "Staff Resources" page.
***PLEASE NOTE: At any time, Girl Scouts of Northern California, the county of San Mateo or the state of California can say that we cannot hold in-person camp this summer. If this happens, we will transfer all Session 3 registrations to Virtual camp, M-F, July 19 – 23.
financial aid (in-person only):
(March 30th submission deadline) (June 1st submission deadline)
If you need to cancel your camper’s registration or waitlist spot, for any reason, send an email to MacGyver or written notification to: Camp Butano Creek, c/o MacGyver, 1771 Dawn Street, Livermore, CA 94550.
Friendly Faces of Butano Creek Virtual Camp
The $10 camp fee is non-refundable. If registration is cancelled or camper does not attend, fee will be considered a donation and applied to either our Build a Better Butano Fund or to our Camp Butano Creek Fund. If you have a preference to which fund your donation goes to, please let us know at time of cancellation, otherwise one will be chosen for you.
Camp Butano Creek Resident Camp
Prior to May 18th:
for registered campers:
Note: When scanning health form, do this as a 2 page document. Upload Form button does not allow for multiple page document to be uploaded as individual pages.
If you need the map to camp, please email Cookie at firstname.lastname@example.org.